Keg setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daveooph131

Reaction score
One of the setups I was going to get tomorrow on craigslist sold :cross:

with that said, I found another set up online $208 bucks here is what it comes with: GOOD OR BAD DEAL?

-A new Aluminum 5# CO2 cylinder (empty)
-2 gauge CO2 Regulator with check valve! (Now featuring Taprite 742 series --commercial grade regulator!)
-CO2 is 4' of commercial grade 5/16 Red Hose set up to an air manifold, 3' additional gas line with Soda Keg Disconnects.
-Beer hoses setup, fully assembled with dis-connect, 5' line and party nozzle.
- 2 Cornelius style 5-gallon ball lock keg, cleaned and pressure Tested.
In addition to O-rings on keg you recieve a 5 Piece Set of NEW O-rings per keg at no charge.

I bought the same setup with one less keg from keg connection for $177 shipped. Cornies are about $30, so I would say buy it.

How much, would it cost me after this to convert to a kegerator b/c I know this kit only comes with picknic taps.

Depends where you get the taps from, you can get perlicks and shanks for about 50 total online, or go cheaper and get non-forward sealing taps and shanks for about 30-40. Perlicks are recommended.

Check out midwest supplies, I got that basic setup, two used cornies, brand new 5 lb co2 tank, dual gauge regulator, all lines and connects for $199 shipped. Everything was new except the cornies, I've been very impressed and they got it to me in NC from Mn in about 5 days.

Check out midwest supplies, I got that basic setup, two used cornies, brand new 5 lb co2 tank, dual gauge regulator, all lines and connects for $199 shipped. Everything was new except the cornies, I've been very impressed and they got it to me in NC from Mn in about 5 days.

Thanks!!! That's even better. Was shipping free?

Back