Keg Connection in Texas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

mainebrewer

Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with the Keg Connection in Texas? I am thinking of buying a kegerator from them.

Thanks.

millerbp

Reaction score
My experience has been excellent sales and service. Do a search, I think that is the general consensus.

Yooper

Ale's What Cures You!
Staff member
Admin
Mod
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, yes, definitely good to do business with them. I bought my kegging setup from them- three kegs, double regulator, all my lines, co2 tank. Great service, too. I had a problem with my regulator and it was right around Christmas time, and they sent a new regulator with the WYE in it for me to replace the defective one. (I'm not good with tools, so I needed the help!). Excellent customer service in my case!

edbees

Reaction score
I did some shopping around when I wanted to get into kegging. I found that Keg Connection had the best prices. They were very helpful on the phone to answer my questions, & I am very happy with my order.

EdWort

Reaction score
I'm very happy with the 8 corny kegs I bought from Todd at kegconnection. He throws in a new set of O-rings with every keg.

herbler

Reaction score
I ordered all the stuff for my 4 faucet keezer build a few weeks ago. Just before shipping, they called me because they were out of Perlick faucets. Without hesitation, they offered to ship 4 standard faucets in place of the Perlicks. Once the Perlicks are back in stock, they will ship with an RMA label to return the now used standard faucets... OUTSTANDING!

Not many retailers offer this kind of customer service. I say buy from them.

carl_g

Reaction score
I placed an order with them recently. They worked with me to create a custom kit and hooked me up with exactly what I needed, the shipping was very quick also!
I would highly recommend them.

Shonuff

Reaction score
I bought all my kegging equipment from them. They were the cheapest I could find shipped to my house.

Jewrican

Reaction score
well then, sounds like I will be buying all my stuff from them too :)