Keg Connection anyone??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered my first keg setup from them last year. Last night I was able to jump on the 'B' grade keg special and bought a couple more ball lock kegs for cheap.

I got the 2 keg kegerator, ball lock cornies with the double stainless faucet from keg connection about a year ago. Very happy with it.

No! You'll need beer in the keg & CO2 in the tank... ;)

Yes, you will be good to go with that! Drill the holes and install. What a steal!

Hunter

Looks pretty complete. Note that those are pin style kegs, which are a little bit wider and shorter than ball lock. Measure accordingly. You'll also need the supplies to make a collar if you're going keezer, tower if you're going mini kegerator, or nothing if you're drilling through a refrigerator.

haha alright thanks guys...I think I can find some beer and co2 ;)

Still haven't decided on a fridge or freezer yet...I was not aware of the difference in dimensions btwn the pin vs ball :drunk: I will have to do some digging there and see if I would still be able to fit 2 corneys in the mini fridge I have...yikes! Thanks for bringing that to my attention

I ordered the initial guts of my keezer and a 3 corney's from them earlier this year and couldn't be happier. One of the posts on one of the kegs was damages in shipping but they happily mailed me a replacement and apologized. Unless I find more kegs locally I'll be ordering from them again.

Jon

Alright....well now I wait until it gets here...I have two pin lock corneys coming...I'll just have to see which setup (mini fridge or small freezer) fits better and go with that. Thanks for the help...I will post a picture of my final product some day if it ever comes together :)

The 525 has two positions...on and off...front and back like you would normally see....the 527 has three positions...middle is off, forward is regular pour..and of you push back against the spring out will open a small orfice that will .'cream'your beer which would be desired in a stout ect ect!

Adam

Is an upgrade from the regular stainless steel Faucet to the perlick Faucet worth it? I have no experience with either...anyone?

Is an upgrade from the regular stainless steel Faucet to the perlick Faucet worth it? I have no experience with either...anyone?

Absolutely! The difference in cost isn't that much, Perlicks are more sanitary, and they will never stick. This can save you lots of beer in the long run. Most importantly, they look amazing! :cool:

Back