Keg co2 line

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimmyP

Reaction score
Hello all.

I've decided to go down the kegging route and I have pretty much all the equipment sorted. Co2 regulator, tap, disconnects, keg - but one thing thats bugging me is what line do I need to fit the co2 regulator to the keg.

I have already gone out and bought some of THIS which is 3/8 line, but after some more reading I have read I need 5/16 line?

Can someone please tell me what line I need, thanks in advance guys!

Kind Regards,
James P

5/16 is what I use, but the line size really doesn't matter for the gas. As long as it fits onto your posts and you don't have any leaks your good to go.

Oh right cool, the line hasn't arrived yet does anyone think I will have a problem with it fitting on the posts? I will buy some clamps to make sure it's nice and tight.

Ah thanks for that, my regulators have just arrived and it seems I need some sort of adapter to attach the primary regulator to the secondary, anyone know what it's called?

Back