Keezer Taps Won't Dispense Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

awoitte

Reaction score
I've (5) kegs on CO2 each with a liquid line running to Perlick taps.

Two of the five kegs were just moved to the keezer today (were in conditioning freezer previously), I connected them to CO2 and then liquid lines and when I went for a first pour nothing happened.

All of the connection pieces used on the two taps that are not pouring mirror all the others that are working fine.

I'm able to burp the kegs not working and they refill with CO2, so it appears the gas side is fine. One of the liquid lines in the run that isn't pouring is in the bottom left, where you can see a little beer that came through when I initially hook it up.

Before I take apart my liquid ball lock connections is there something I'm forgetting?

Attachments

• Keezer.jpg
    Keezer.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:
So you have three working lines - and the two new kegs.
Most likely the two kegs are plugged up, either the dip tube or the Out post poppet.
But as long as you have known good tap lines, try plugging one "good" line onto one of the "bad" kegs and see what happens...

Cheers!

So you have three working lines - and the two new kegs.
Most likely the two kegs are plugged up, either the dip tube or the Out post poppet.
But as long as you have known good tap lines, try plugging one "good" line onto one of the "bad" kegs and see what happens...

Cheers!
Thanks, think I'm clogged.

Will attempt to clear :)

Last edited:
Back