Keezer Project in CT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sebastienzeman18

The ShortCanadian
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm from Fairfield County, CT and I'm trying to make myself a 4-tap keezer. The part I'm really struggling with is finding a chest freezer that is big enough and relatively cheap. Everything that is new seems to be about 400+ dollars. I was hoping to stay in the 100-200 range. I have looked through craigslist and am not finding much in the way of a chest freezer in CT. If anyone has any ideas or knows where I can get a relatively cheap chest freezer please let me know.

Cheers

Bad timing, what with the scourge and everyone looking for ways to hold extraordinary amounts of food. Wouldn't surprise me if the used market has dried up by now.

As for new, 7 cf would be about the minimum, no-collar size for four kegs. They're running under $300 for the most part - if you can get your hands on one right now. Check HomeDepot, Lowes and BestBuy, see what's the best you can do...

Cheers!

Back