Keezer Drip Tray Solution

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brulosopher

Reaction score
Built from scratch, this only cost about $35. I know, I probably could've just bought something at WalMart for less, but this was fun to make and it matches my collar.
image-214790514.jpg
Cheers!

Very nice. I never have been able to come up with a solution for mine. Don't have any wood cutting devices. Are those blackboard pieces on top, or blackboard paint? Where'd you get them? Really like that idea.

theveganbrewer said:
Very nice. I never have been able to come up with a solution for mine. Don't have any wood cutting devices. Are those blackboard pieces on top, or blackboard paint? Where'd you get them? Really like that idea.

I got all the wood cut at HD, it was simple. That's chalkboard paint, about 4 coats. I like it just fine :)

Here was my soultion, old rain gutter, took me a few months to aquire it, but the price "free" was right.

Capture.jpg

lalnx said:
Here was my soultion, old rain gutter, took me a few months to aquire it, but the price "free" was right.

I can certainly appreciate the rustic look and price, but I desired something more furniture-esque, functional, and that I could set full glasses on. Cheers!

Back