Keezer Collar Build (with instructional video)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillyBroas

Reaction score
Hey gang,

I just got done building my keezer and since I know there are a lot of questions about collars around HBT I thought you might want to see my blog post and video about how I made it.

http://billybrew.com/kegerator-collar

The keezer still needs some work before it's 100% done. Those perlick's ain't cheap, so I started with just 2 and will expand to 4. My old kegerator died about 8 months ago and I forgot just how glorious it is to have one of these things. If you don't keg yet, start filling your piggy bank.

Ask questions if you have them, either on the blog or here. Cheers :mug:

IMG_2038.jpg

Thank you so much! I didn't think about just letting the collar just sit on the freezer, I thought I had to secure it to it and thats what I've been waiting on, is to figure out how to do that. Thanks again!

Thank you so much! I didn't think about just letting the collar just sit on the freezer, I thought I had to secure it to it and thats what I've been waiting on, is to figure out how to do that. Thanks again!

Welcome. When I first started looking into them I didn't know how they attached either. Turns out (like it often does) the simplest solution is the best. Good luck with your build.

Thanks for the video!

I just took the hinges off of my freezer tonight in preparation for building a collar this week/weekend. The video was great!

Good to hear guys. I'm going to post pictures on that blog post of people's collars that were inspired by the video. Think it'd be cool to see. Message me if you want in.

Back