Keezer Build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SailorJerry

Reaction score
Alright, so we're new to this, and I'm hoping for some insight and guidence along the way!

We picked up at Mana Freezer, Model C70DW A0
I have no idea on the cubic feet, but I know it will hold 3 of our 5 gallon kegs.

I'm wanting to take the lid off, add a collar to have our taps in, and then the lid back on top, obviously. C02 tank will sit outside the freezer, and we'll drill a line for that hose coming into the kegs as well.

We bought the Inkbird ITC 308 for our temp controller, hopefully it'll work like advertised.

First question, how are you guys attaching your wood collars to the freezer?

Sounds like a similar setup to mine. I used liquid nails to attach my collar although mine is pvc board and not wood. I then ran a bead of caulk along the inside bottom and in the corners.

Sounds like a similar setup to mine. I used liquid nails to attach my collar although mine is pvc board and not wood. I then ran a bead of caulk along the inside bottom and in the corners.

Thank you! Hopefully we'll start on it next week!

I also have a PVC collar and used silicone adhesive.

keezer-68327.jpg

I use John Guest bulkheads through the collar for tubing (1/4" for gas line)

Back