Keezer build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is hot!!! can you give me the overall dimensions on this unit? I am getting ready to start mine on Saturday, but I'm working with a small space where I want its final resting place to be. Got to go back to the drawing board on how I'm going to do this. Freezer is 47" wide and the hole I'm wanting to put it in is 51" :( ...

Got to go back to the drawing board on how I'm going to do this. Freezer is 47" wide and the hole I'm wanting to put it in is 51" :( ...

There could be a easy and cheap solution to that. Instead of skinning the sides of the keezer, add a board or two and some trim in the hole the keezer is going into, you could save yourself the cost of a bunch of plywood.

That is hot!!! can you give me the overall dimensions on this unit? I am getting ready to start mine on Saturday, but I'm working with a small space where I want its final resting place to be. Got to go back to the drawing board on how I'm going to do this. Freezer is 47" wide and the hole I'm wanting to put it in is 51" :( ...

If my memory serves me correctly the entire unit finished as about 65" wide. I would recommend you not skin your build. Just put yours on a caster and built a front that matches up to whatever is on each side of the opening.

Back