• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Keezer(broken), Ball Lock Kegs, Fermentation Chamber & More

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jp1316

Reaction score
If you look at my user history you'll see I sold my Brew Magic a few years back. For two years after that I was waiting on my pre-ordered Brewie to arrive, but I finally gave up and got a refund. So this equipment has been sitting around then. I stored everything clean, so there's that.

Here's a link to my craigslist post that lists everything for sale in detail - https://neworleans.craigslist.org/for/6788324033.html

It's a bit long winded, but I wanted to give as much information as possible. Here's a short(ish) summary if you don't want to click on the craigslist link:

10 tap keezer (chest freezer turns on but doesn't cool) - 10 ball lock kegs can fit in this at once.
all perlick taps, one is a creamer faucet
2 air manifolds
10 ball lock kegs
3 digital temp controllers (one is missing grounding part of plug). These have been tested to turn on, so I'm assuming they still work. The third is because I used to have two fermentation chambers.
Fermentation Chamber - basically insulated plywood box with window ac attached - holds 3 carboys a once. Also contains heating pad, but I never needed to use it.
Co2 Tanks - 20lb (dual regulator, so two dif pressures possible at once), 5lb with single regulator and a regulator that works with paintball tanks (for portable serving)
oxygen tank - 5lb
Carboys - 7-9 of them
Grain Mill - 'The Barley Crusher'
Oxygen aeration kit - uses small welding oxygen tanks
A bunch of misc stuff like 5gal pot, bench capper, cleaning brushes, bottle trees, carboy/keg cleaner, etc.

There are pics in the craigslist ad. No shipping, local pickup only - New Orleans. $700 for everything.

Last edited:
Back