Kansas City, June 13

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

remilard

Reaction score
Hi, my wife and I are hosting a homebrew party of sorts. A few people will be brewing starting at noon and more people will be bringing or drinking homebrew from noon until whenever.

If anyone would like to come and brew, I have a large driveway you can set up on and KC municipal water and a hose. Otherwise you are on your own.

If anyone wants to come and bring bottled beer, I will have plenty of fridge space. If anyone wants to come and bring keg beer, let me know and I can provide some sort of bucket and ice but I don't have a lot of extra draught beer parts or c02 tanks.

We'll be serving brisket, burnt ends, beans, cole slaw and potatoes throughout the day. If you want to bring food thats great, if not it isn't expected.

PM me for the address if you want to come, we are in Waldo. We have horseshoes (if you are a pro, beware our stakes are closer than regulation due to having a small yard), darts and wii to keep people entertained.

If you want to come but don't want to brew or help or watch people brew, feel free to come later. I expect at least some people to stick around until after midnight.

This was organized primarily by my wife and another KC beer blogger, so I will pimp their blogs here.

My wife (Amy):
The Wort Hog

KC Hophead
kchophead

Wow, this make work out just wonderful for someone from the Derby City ! I'll be back in KC to visit family ( the diversion would be wonderful ;) ) .

Not that visiting me is exciting, but you would get to meet one of the few female beer bloggers in the world (there might be a second female beer blogger on Saturday).

I'm doing the same thing. :) My next get together is February 2nd, noon to 3pm to brew a German, amber ale. We will also be sampling a fat tyre clone we brewed on December 29th at our first get together. It's in Olathe Kansas if you're interested.

Back