• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia Kal Clone panel kit for sale - $1,050

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Locklearmj

Reaction score
Kal Clone panel kit for sale - $1,050
http://imgur.com/a/EFBvP

I bought all of the parts to assemble a Kal clone panel a few months back, but don't have the time to assemble it. Also, since we are going to move in 2-3 years, I've decided to wait so I don't have to plumb/wire this basement to support an eHerms. For now, I'm going to use a propane Tower of Power.

Everything is brand new and unused. Note that the wiring kit from Spike Innovations is included, along with several other things that aren't in the photo. I've attached the reciepts showing everything that's included and how much I paid.

Located in Staunton, Va. Prefer local pickup, but will ship if buyer pays shipping.

Back