KAB5 burner availability?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willsellout

Reaction score
Is this thing out yet? Any reputable places to buy it from? I was waiting on this one to purchase as my burner.

Dan

Weliveoutside.com says they're in stock. That's the website you get when you click "Products" at Bayou Classic's website.

FWIW, Barbecues.com has it and will let you add it to the shopping cart, though it says ships in 7-10 days and to call for availability.

I'm looking to buy one too, I'm hoping maybe Amazon.com will get some by the end of the month with free shipping like the KAB4's.

SPLASTiK said:
Weliveoutside.com says they're in stock. That's the website you get when you click "Products" at Bayou Classic's website.

FWIW, Barbecues.com has it and will let you add it to the shopping cart, though it says ships in 7-10 days and to call for availability.

I'm looking to buy one too, I'm hoping maybe Amazon.com will get some by the end of the month with free shipping like the KAB4's.
Yeah me too..I will keep checking.

Dan

Latest posts

Back