Just thought i would share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helmy

Reaction score
So Friday rolled around and i ended up bottling my triple batch of Porter. I wasnt looking forward to it at first, cause who enjoys bottling, but it had to be done. As i finished, i found myself wandering back to the closet again and again to look at all the beautiful bottles of homebrew and a stupid grin came across my face every time. I must have opened that closet door and peered in 20 times this weekend. For some reason it felt like my very first time....and to be honest....the feeling was very welcoming!!

Helmy said:
So Friday rolled around and i ended up bottling my triple batch of Porter. I wasnt looking forward to it at first, cause who enjoys bottling, but it had to be done. As i finished, i found myself wandering back to the closet again and again to look at all the beautiful bottles of homebrew and a stupid grin came across my face every time. I must have opened that closet door and peered in 20 times this weekend. For some reason it felt like my very first time....and to be honest....the feeling was very welcoming!!

I'll PM you my mailing address to facilitate this sharing you speak of, post bottling...:ban:

It is a nice feeling to see what you've produced. I'd like to get to Evan!'s level at some point. I think he's up close to 30 cases or so.

That nearly brought a tear to my eye. That was beautiful.

Hehe, cool man. :D It is neat isn't it?!

I just got done this past weekend bottling two batches and a batch of cider (2 batches down one to go). It is a good feeling to see the stock room with a growing stock again! What is funny is not too long ago I was looking at all of my cases of empties thinking, man I have so much. Now I am looking at them saying, dang I hope I have enough (I plan on doubling my Octoberfest to 10 gallons this year, and plus brew a bunch of stuff that needs to be cellared)!

Back