Just Placed My Hop Rhizomes Order

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rwinzing

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I just placed my rhizomes order for the spring. I am so excited to expand my homebrewing obsession to include hop growing

9 plants 7 different kinds!

Cascade
Chinock
Fuggle
Nugget
Willamette
Saaz
Kent Golding

I just placed my rhizomes order for the spring. I am so excited to expand my homebrewing obsession to include hop growing

9 plants 7 different kinds!

Cascade
Chinock
Fuggle
Nugget
Willamette
Saaz
Kent Golding
Who did you place the order with?

You're going to have lots of fun. Be sure to get them in the ground at the right time. I usually don't get hop flowers until the second season, but lots of folks have better luck if they time everything right.

Be sure to brew some "Wet Hop" ales next fall. Nothing's better and they're pretty hard to find on the East Coast. You'll have beer that is not only your own style, but also extremely difficult for East Coast breweries to even attempt!

Where did you order? Ive been helping a local student look for a line on a pretty big order (160 rhizomes) and have not been able to find anyone who could let him order this early.

Latest posts

Back