Just got pantsed

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dibby33

Reaction score
Just nipped over to the pub and had two games of pool with a workmate.
I won the first game and then lost the second in spectactular fashion, did not pot one single ball.

As tradition dictates I dropped my trousers and I walked slowly around the table. Good job it was not busy!

Anybody else had to do this?

IS it a tradition or did they tell you t was? Watch guys who want you to bare your bum while they hold long pointy sticks!

No I have never heard of that tradition. Now the one where you have to sing the Barney song while standing naked on the bar because you spilt your beer...

...it was just the trousers, underwear stayed put. It is the same in Scotland so I had heard of it before.

This link takes you to a story a couple of months ago in my local paper. The pub is 20min drive from here. The area the pub in is has a lot of *character* so to speak.
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22122081-2,00.html?from=mostpop

Spilling beer should give you a lifetime ban from the pub. There is no excuse for it.

There's a golf tradition where if you don't hit your first shot past the ladies tee you have to play the rest of the hole with your dick hanging out of your pants.

Boston said:
There's a golf tradition where if you don't hit your first shot past the ladies tee you have to play the rest of the hole with your dick hanging out of your pants.

Boy that would really suck. I don't even have a dick..................

I've missed out on these pub traditions. The only thing I know in our local bar is when they see you walk in the door, they put the pitcher right in your usual spot. The only question is "How many glasses do you need tonight?" if I have friends with me!

Boston said:

We always played you just had to drop your pants til you got past ladies tee. Was funny as hell to watch, never had to do it myself though.

It's not a tradition or anything but the worst time to get pants'ed is bowling. I had a guy do it to me while I was addressing the line. What are yah going to do? Two hands holding a 16 lb pound ball make it hard to keep em up.

We used to do that with a bunch of games. In our case if you got white washed you had to run around the outside of the house naked 3 times.

YooperBrew said:
Boy that would really suck. I don't even have a dick..................

Good thing you would be hitting from the ladies tee then. :p

Ó Flannagáin said:
We always played you just had to drop your pants til you got past ladies tee. Was funny as hell to watch, never had to do it myself though.

That's what we have to do too. I've done it alot, but for some reason it's usually on the later holes. :drunk:

Boston said:

Ughhh... I've had to do that a couple times. Always late on the back 9 after 10 or so beers. You have to be careful how hard you swing on your next shot, zipper teeth can really hurt...

Back