Quantcast

just got my PCS orders to hawaii

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

loganb

Reaction score
the only thing that sucks is a month or two after i get there i deploy to iraq. not to worried about deploying but a few more months in hawaii with the family would be nice.

BBKing

Reaction score
Good luck man. Enjoy Hawaii while you're there!

OP
loganb

loganb

Reaction score
oh yeah i plan on trying to do a good bit while i am there and i here they got a pretty good lhbs not far from base.

MikeFlynn74

Reaction score
homebrewing or surfing and doing beach hotties................... Ok Id probably do a little bit of homebrewing

KC10Chief

Reaction score
Nice! My little brother was stationed in Hawaii for a few years. He's stationed in Charleston now, but is about to PCS back to Hawaii again. Must be rough. I'm stationed up in Alaska. I make it down to Hawaii occasionally. Not a bad place to be stationed!

Lil' Sparky

Cowboys EAC
Reaction score
I pcs'd here in Jan. It's awesome - you're going to love it. I left the brew stand w/ a friend back in TX and haven't got my stuff set up yet, but it won't be long. I'm at Hickam AFB. Where will you be stationed?

david_42

Reaction score
I was in Hawaii for all of 18 hours while in the Navy. Didn't see anything except the Officers' Club and a lot of empty bottles.

Yankeehillbrewer

Reaction score
I was in Hawaii for all of 18 hours while in the Navy. Didn't see anything except the Officers' Club and a lot of empty bottles.
Same here, did that a couple of times actually. When I was in Marine Corps I did two West Pacs, one on the Ft.McHenry and one on the Tarawa. '94 & '96 respectively. Just enough time to pick up people for the Tiger cruise and get completely Blatto'd.

To OP, best of luck to you and enjoy your time before going to the Desert.

:mug:

Sherpa FE

The < 1% Club
Reaction score
When you get to Iraq, if you are in Balad maybe I'll see you here, if you fly in on a Sherpa, it very well could be me.

Sherpa FE

The < 1% Club
Reaction score
Yeah sure do, although its coming to an end here in Iraq, so the powers that be are scrabmling around trying to find us another mission somewhere. Guess they need to still fund the program somehow!

OP
loganb

loganb

Reaction score
When you get to Iraq, if you are in Balad maybe I'll see you here, if you fly in on a Sherpa, it very well could be me.
i dont know where i am goin this time but if i pass through balad i will be on the look out for ya.