Just chilled and drank my first....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arcto

Reaction score
Ok so i just chilled and drank my first homebrew. Its from a Coopers Kit and is quiet nice!

Smells a little like cider for some reason and is perhaps a bit too fizzy (Didnt bubble over when i opened the bottle but feels a bit like champagne in the mouth).

That was one of 3 bottles i bottled when i was moving the rest to secondary a few weeks back. The rest of it should be ready on the 6th of october (prolly drink it around Halloween....no need to rush :D )

Viva Lá Homebrew!

Congrats! on my second brew, and I am already looking at All Grain in the future.

I didn't catch, What kind was your first brew?

Thanks.
A coopers European larger (goo in a can :D )

Im thinking of trying all grain after Christmas but i want to get a few successful kit brews under my belt first.

I am in the same boat, once I get several Extract kits down I will look at moving on.

Have you tried Caffery's Irish Cream Ale there? One of my favorite Cream Ales, they stopped importing here....made me almost cry.

congrats to both of you! Sure is fun to crack open that beer and look at it and taste it and say "Holy crap, I made this!"

Nope havnt tried Caffery's Irish Cream Ale, funnily enough its easier to find ales and beers like Kinsale red ale, Caffery's Irish Cream Ale and Smithwicks abroad than where they are suposadly brewed :p

Allthough i do live 10 miles from Kinsale and can vouch it is in a few pubs down there :D

Thanks guys, looking forward to my new kit ( Its in the mail!) a Brewferm BELGIUM Diabolo (Golden) (2.6Gall) Kit.
Suposed to hit 8% ABV after 3 months in the bottle, i hope it comes out tasting thick but sparkling :D

Back