Just bottled my second batch

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hillman1

Reaction score
No questions, no problems. The information from this website is incredible, and my significant others mom helped me do the bottling. My first batch was bottled last friday, and I'm waiting very impatiently to give it a tase. I think I want to get into kegging the batches--bottling is fun, and it is quite an activity to kill some time, but between getting the labels off and washing them, I think it's probably easier to keg.

Congrats! If you keep bottling, you will probably start finding that any helpers just start slowing you down:D I know I have! Or, like me, you might want to punch your brother-in-law in the face for describing the five minutes it took him to put his last batch of beer into his new keg. I have to keep reminding myself that I like bottling...

I like your beer name SWMBO's Belgian blonde---I've got a blonde ale fermenting right now for my SWMBO, I'm calling it "Unhoppy Blonde"...should be ready to bottle in another week or so. I've got an empty fermenting bucket, so I need to come up with my next brew over the next few days. Thinking about it should keep me busy.

Back