Just Bottled 1st AG

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MirImage

Reaction score
I thought the girlfriend and I bit off a little too much doing a lighter all grain over a stove after we ran into a lot of problems brewing until about 3am. Luckily it seemed to go well after we just tasted it now just before bottling, minus it being flat it was great which is more so say about our other beer at this stage.

Quite relieving since this was just our 5th batch and our 2nd Lager... I think we're going to wait for keggles before we do another AG.

Sorry about the big bump but. The beer turned about fairly good. It wasn't our best but way better than I thought it'd turn out. It was really light in color and tasted a little bit grainy, but not a bad grainy taste if that makes sense?

Would the grainy taste indicate that the grain weren't steeped long enough or maybe there were steeped at two high of a temperature?

Thanks

Back