Johnson Controls Refrigerator Thermostat

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScottD13

Reaction score
Anyone got one of these? I picked one up in anticipation of buying a chest freezer, needless to say I'm now going to be building a Son of a Fermentation Chiller....don't ask....anyway I'm hoping that since I have the thermostat I'll just hook wire up the fan and plug that into the Johnson Control.

Now here's the real question. Anyone ever put the probe into your beer while fermenting?

Anyone got one of these? I picked one up in anticipation of buying a chest freezer, needless to say I'm now going to be building a Son of a Fermentation Chiller....don't ask....anyway I'm hoping that since I have the thermostat I'll just hook wire up the fan and plug that into the Johnson Control.

Now here's the real question. Anyone ever put the probe into your beer while fermenting?

People will use thermowells, but I don't think anyone sticks the probe right into their beer.

Back