• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Jockey Box Coils

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edecambra

Reaction score
I have two Jockey box coils, used. They are similar to these So Used SS 5/16 50 ft of tubing.

Most industry suppliers sell them new at over 100 bucks. These could use some new grommets and they are about 2 bucks a piece.

Looking for 60 bucks or best offer. I'd guess shipping is going to be about 15 per coil UPS

Feel free to shoot me some questions, I am leaving town this Saturday for a hiking trip through NC (asheville area) so if you let me know before then I can get them in the mail.

Cheers:mug:

1344304337111.jpg

I'll have to get a tape measure out when I get home, but off the top of my head guess-t-mation 10-12 inches, and about the same tall.

Back