Joan Jett is hot, shes a very pretty woman

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jolly McStanson

Reaction score
I met here about 20 years ago at a local thing in Providence. Her smile was oh my god. Up until then she looked like a tough girl dike.

I saw a picture of her in 08 and she is still beautiful. Some one put me to bed.

I haven't seen a recent picture of Joan Jet, but I'm guessing you "Don't hate yourself for loving her...."

Googled oogled

ioanjett.jpg

Joanjett.jpg

I'm more of a Belinda Carlisle guy myself, but right now I've got a thing for Sharin Foo.
400px-The_Raveonettes%2C_Sharin_Foo.jpg

I saw Joan Jett this past summer at our county fair. She still looks good, I just wish she would have spent some of her money on some boobs.

catpower.jpg

What about Cat Power? Quirky, and possibly ruined by all of the kids who call themselves "Indie Rock" but still hot and talented...

+1 on the chick from Lacuna Coil, I'm not really into metal but I can appreciate hot in any genre...

+1 on the chick from Lacuna Coil, I'm not really into metal

Thanks, and just for the record, as far as Metal is concerned, Lacuna Coil is more on the softer side of the scale, a lot of their songs could very well fit into a rock oriented radio station routine program.

Thanks, and just for the record, as far as Metal is concerned, Lacuna Coil is more on the softer side of the scale, a lot of their songs could very well fit into a rock oriented radio station routine program.

My older brother is ridiculously into metal and he has made it a mission to inform me of all of the different kinds of metal there are...

I can appreciate Drone/Stoner Rock, though...

334322080_8d9777c473.jpg

What about Brody Armstrong? I had a thing for her for a while...

Julie Christmas from Made Out of Babies and Battle of Mice ftw. That voice alone does it for me, the face is a huge plus, and the boobies can't be argued with.

191205_made_out_of_babies_2.jpg

No worries. Made Out of Babies has 2 albums so far, only the latest one is worth listening to. Battle of Mice only has 1, and it was written while Julie (singer) was going through a long drawn out break-up with the guitarist. It's weird, tortured, and pretty much insane. Sleep and Dream still gives me the shivers.

Very probably. She's insane, and I don't mean that crazy-because-it's-cool kind of insane, I mean totally bats***. She's been known to walk off the stage for no apparent reason during concerts, or just quit singing mid-song and start talking to her self.

Seriously, listen to Cooker by Made Out of Babies. I think you'd have to be off your medication to sing like that. :eek:

Latest posts

Back