Jester King Craft Brewery - Austin, TX (Review)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NobleNewt

Noble Newt
Reaction score
Hello all,

I went down to Jester King in Austin this past weekend. The place is amazing! They're doing a lot of really interesting things with beer.. All sorts of spontaneous fermentation, barrel aging, cask programs, etc. They really adhere to being a "farmhouse" brewery, and embrace that moniker..

Here's my Jester King Brewery review. Take a look and let me know what you think. If you have any other questions (my review focused more on the experience than the beer itself), please let me know! All I can say is they had lots of great beers!

I picked up a Funk Metal from them last time I was in ATX. It was the first sour I had ever tried and I loved it. Wish I could get more beers like that where I live

I picked up a Funk Metal from them last time I was in ATX. It was the first sour I had ever tried and I loved it. Wish I could get more beers like that where I live

You're preachin' to the choir, brother.. Not much in Stephenville either..

Back