Jaws Backwards

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VatorMan

Reaction score
5mlb8g.jpg

If you watch the Ten Commandments backward its a movie about how much the former NRA president dislikes the Jewish People and his plot and machinations to enslave them...

If you watch a Dallas Cowboy's season backwards you would realize they start off horrible and get a little better throughout the season.

If you read history backwards its an uplifting story about human achievement.

If you watch the Lord of The Rings trilogy backwards it is still 15 hours that you will never get back.

If you watch the Matrix Trilogy backwards it goes from total nonsensical gibberish to awesome cool.

If you watch the 40 year old virgin backwards-A man gets married and never has sex again.

If you watch N00bs brew backwords it's: "Oh my god I killed my beer, no nevermind, it's only hops, malt, yeast and water"

if you watch gone in sixty seconds backwards a guy runs froms the cops to return a bunch of stolen cars to their rightful owners. funnily enough though, the movie is still way too corny.

Back