• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan Jaded Hydra Chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt_m

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
8 months old in nearly new condition. This is their standard brew kettle height (20”) model. Works amazingly fast, just changing things up because that’s what I do. $125, Local pickup only in Monroe MI—shipping is going to be crazy expensive (Jaded charges $22 to my zip code and I’m sure they get way better rates.).

896AB936-D9C9-45C1-BECD-39E28470B17B.jpeg

B68319BC-F000-4BA0-89EA-667EFD58DE82.jpeg

6E16B1FA-4855-42C3-B173-6F8DD8997752.jpeg

If anyone really wanted it shipped there’s a UPS store here. You could pay me for the chiller and I’ll drop it off there. You would be responsible for making arrangements ahead of time with them for packing and shipping. It’ll probably take a 24x18x18 box which I don’t have and a lot of packing peanuts, expanding foam, or maybe bubble wrap. Estimate somewhere around 12lbs +/- a few. You would need to call the at 734-240-1163 for any information. There’s a Staples too that might be able to do the same. There is no Fedex option in my town unfortunately.

Bump. $110 picked up.

Willing to consider shipping but actual packing and shipping costs as well as any payment fees would be at the buyers expense. Fedex option now available which might be more reasonable.

Latest posts

Back