long story short i have 5 one gallon batches of mead that have been in stuck fermentation for almost a year. i have seriously tried everything from adding fruit, adding ec 1118 yeast and nutrient to try and start it up and the last thing i can think of is my pH is high, so i tested it and its at about 4.5-5 i think so i am going to add some acid blend and some yeast energizer to try and start it up again. I just don't know how much to add of each. I have added different fruits to three of them and two i left traditional. the starting gravity for all of it was pretty high it was around 1.13 or so, and they are all stuck at about 1.05. At this point i really don't care about the finished product i just want it to be drinkable and out of my life for ever ha.