It's Official ------ SoCal Homebrew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kosmokramer

Reaction score
Is almost open, unfortunately we had some delays but its getting close now:mug::ban::mug:

image.jpg

Very Cool!!!! Looking forward to your opening!! Love the pic on the SD Super Yeast!! Got some fermenting away now!

Thanks guys, we are definitely trying to be a customer oriented company, is there anything specific you would like to see us carry? We are all ears

When's the grand opening?

Are you planning an event?

Nothing very grand, lol... If I can get 220 hooked up I'd like to have a brew session but I wanna make sure the sales aspect goes smooth. Just need to organize the shipments and should be opening next weekend!

I'm just wondering when your shop will be open cause this will be my local shop I think. I'm new to the brewing scene so I could be wrong anyways I would love to see your place.

Ok cool I'm out of town this weekend what are your weekday hours going to be

we are still looking for a full time employee ( i have to keep my day job for a while) so hours will be a little erratic for a while. At the least we will be open from 5-7 mon-friday for the first few week, but most likely myself or my partner will be in here alot more than that. My cell is 909 367-6715, feel free to call or text anytime and i can let you know if we are up here.

Ah ok well I work a swing shift so I'm going to have to wait till you get a full time employee

Ahh bummer, I will be in all day at least for the next week... (On vacation) if u want to stop in sometime

Oh ok this next week you will be there all week maybe I can swing on by. Do you have any bottles for sale 12 oz bottles is what I'm looking for

When I was doing the order online the bottle page was the one I forgot to "add to cart" we have a bunch of clean delabeled usd bottles for 1 dollar a six pack though if that will work toll we get our next order in.

Alrighty, Nelson, citra, simcoe, cornys..... We are ready for our first day. Who is gonna be the first customer???

Alrighty, Nelson, citra, simcoe, cornys..... We are ready for our first day. Who is gonna be the first customer???

Won't be the first but I'll be there, hoping you'll have some Amarillo hops, I'll be picking up some grains too....

So i went and supported my LHBS today only bought some cleaning supply's but will definitely be buying my grains from there

kosmokramer: So is that $1 for six used bottles? I just want to make sure that's right. If it is, I'll be there tomorrow if you're open.

kosmokramer: So is that $1 for six used bottles? I just want to make sure that's right. If it is, I'll be there tomorrow if you're open.

Yessir... Limited supply but until they are gone that is correct. Should be plenty tomarrow

Do you know when you guys will be getting new bottles in and will it be cases of 24

New bottles will come in cases of 24 12oz or 12 22oz, hopefully we can get another order in early next week

Good job Sean, went in to get ingredients for a wheat, way way impressed!! Nice and clean repainted and the setup is cool!! Now the sunlight actually comes in thru the windows!!! Thanks and see you guys again soon!!

Good job Sean, went in to get ingredients for a wheat, way way impressed!! Nice and clean repainted and the setup is cool!! Now the sunlight actually comes in thru the windows!!! Thanks and see you guys again soon!!

Lol thanks stvo. It has been a long month cleaning the shop and getting it ready. We want to thank you and all the other hbt'rs that made it in this weekend, we can only succeed with your support. Hopefully in about a month we can have a "grand" opening with food and something on tap

LOVE the new place! Awesome service! Cool people! Great Products! I might have to spend a couple hours there next time just talking brew... LOL! See you again next week!

When are you going to do that brew session there?

LOVE the new place! Awesome service! Cool people! Great Products! I might have to spend a couple hours there next time just talking brew... LOL! See you again next week!

When are you going to do that brew session there?

Thanks!!!! We appreciate it, electrical was installed on Sunday, I need to finish working on the rig maybe Friday if I'm lucky, believe me I NEED a brew day

not planning on it immedietly, but i can try and get it if that what you want, what are you looking for?

Latest posts

Back