It's not St. Patties day dammit.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hate St. Paddy's Day. Well besides being my wedding anniversary of course. But really, I've always drank Jameson, Guinness, Kilkenny, and Smithwicks, because where I grew up these where the only non BMC available. And green beer just makes me angry. Everyone where Orange if you are with me!

EoinMag said:
It is called St. Paddies day or Patricks day, only place it's called Patties day is in the states.

That is all.

And it's Paddy because Patrick is really (and fogive possible misspelling, but) Padraig, right?

So..... St. Padraig's Day?

I don't usually go out on st Patricks day. But, I did today. I was at a great bar called Donahue's in Watertown. I met a couple of people there at 1:00 today and just got home. I've had a few pints:drunk:...........good night all...Tomorrow's gonna be fun..Ugh!!!! I pulling a beer of my tap. I have to say it's beeter than anything at the bar. I love my beer..

Quoted for truth

1979118_671758966203802_983709001_o-315x500.jpg

Back