It's Friday and I'm leaving work early to go?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I'm leaving work early on a friday, it's to brew, rather than drink, beer. Of course, #1 usually includes #2 as well---but that's a different matter. Go home and brew some beer, sucka!

Evan! said:
If I'm leaving work early on a friday, it's to brew, rather than drink, beer. Of course, #1 usually includes #2 as well---but that's a different matter. Go home and brew some beer, sucka!

swmbo will have a steam kit waiting on the door step. UPS has it out for delivery. It's my b-day and I haven't had a beer since the 1st of the year. I'm hitting the brew pub having a couple and getting a growler. I'll brew tomorrow we picked up a new primary for the steam. I love my swmbo. :mug:

Soulive said:
I'm leaving around 4pm to pick up a free growler :ban:

nice, mine won't be free. But I received a free mix pack from a buddy at work and we've got a ton waiting for tonights grilling and sundays football. :mug:

cheezydemon said:
I hate that little banana.......

werrrrd....it's peanutbuttajellytime!
violent-smiley-1674.gif
:ban:

I'm leaving at noon to replace a march pump on my rig and add a digital therm to my MLT, the other one is a little too high & I like the trace able feature on the digitals for mashing

It's Friday and I'm busy sending out PR for Groqit. Fortunately, I work from home, so ...

I'm leaving work early at 3:30pm to see that my wife gets to work on time and then it's me and the 1yo spending some "father-daughter time" for the rest of the evening (until 9pm when the wife returns from work).

Nothing to exciting, we eat dinner, play games, read, i fly my little remote helicopter around and then we make a few blanket forts and such, then I give her a bath, get her PJs on and then it's time for bed all by 7:30-8pm just in time for me to sit back, relax, have a beer or two and that's about it...

Evan! said:

I agree, but I'm off all off Monday so I'll brew then as it is my civil right to do so :ban:

I'm leaving early and heading down to Tahoe for the weekend. Looks like a fun weekend.

getting off early at 3pm, then picking up supplies for my first AG. it's on, tomorrow at 9am.

Ed's Haus, of course. no bananas here, thanks.

It's Friday and I am already off. The day care is closed today so I am watching the kids. I was going to brew tomorrow but I have to outside and the high is going to be 0. It's friggin cold up here.:(

Working from home today.

And by "working", I mean working as hard as can be expected on a Friday before a 3-day weekend.

Come to think of it, why am I not drinking?

Damn, I wish I would get out of here a bit early today. Two of my people too vacation days today so I'm stuck.

I'll be leaving work in about three hours.

After the kids are in bed its time for homebrews and the final two episodes of the Sopranos on DVD.

I'm gonna try the IPA I brewed at Thanksgiving for the first time tonight. I hope its carbed up enough...my basement has been kinda cool lately.

beerthoven: lemme know what you think of the last ep. I love the fact that it pissed so many people off. I for one loved it.

Me, I'm goin' home in awhile, gonna bottle the SMaSH ale while drinking the first bottle of 888 RIS that I bottled 10 days ago. Too early? Yes. Impatient? Yes. Do I care? F*ck no.

tongue-smiley-8861.gif

I love all the holidays that the gubmint takes. The trash guys here didn't come get my trash because it was the day after xmas, and then the next week, same thing the day after new years day. And the USPS is worse. We'll randomly not get mail one day, when everything else in the world is operational, only to find out that it's some horsesh*t "holiday" like "Passenger Train Safety Day".

Lazy turds
angry-smiley-210.gif

It's Friday and....I dunno! Maybe drink some brews with SWMBO and watch the 4th LOST season 3.

Happy Friday all! :fro:

and....

:ban: :ban: :ban:

...I'm gonna hang blinds, touch-up paint and do some final clean-up on my basement project. Carpet comes on Moday - woo-hoo!!

rdwj said:
...I'm gonna hang blinds, touch-up paint and do some final clean-up on my basement project. Carpet comes on Moday - woo-hoo!!

That was my last weekend, except it was the dinning room. Tonight were off to I don't know where yet. I'm leaving that up to my wife and our friend. I just requested that wherever we go that they have a decent beer selection. Unfortunately the places with good beers are typically also PACKED and noisy.

Tomorrow is brew day! Sunday too! Woo Hoo! I get to play with my new HLT, now complete with a sight tube. I'm going to give my pump a work out. Plus my new homemade hopstopper (fingers crossed).

I'm insanely sick, but still fought through a full day at work. I'm going home and going to bed. No beer for me. I feel so depressed. :(

CrazyToad said:
I'm insanely sick, but still fought through a full day at work. I'm going home and going to bed. No beer for me. I feel so depressed. :(

I'm so sorry.. wish you were feeling better... i'll drink one for you!:ban:
:tank: :mug:

bigjohnmilford said:
swmbo will have a steam kit waiting on the door step. UPS has it out for delivery. It's my b-day and I haven't had a beer since the 1st of the year. I'm hitting the brew pub having a couple and getting a growler. I'll brew tomorrow we picked up a new primary for the steam. I love my swmbo. :mug:

make that 3 steam kits. got some brewing to do the next couple of weekends. boy, I'm not going to run out of home brew for a while. :D

Back