IT'S FRIDAY and I'm brew'n tonight

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HBHoss

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
It's been a crazy week in this world and I'm in need of an escape so I'm brewing a Scotch Ale tonight.
Anybody else brewing tonight or just drinking their brews?

DD,

I'll be joining you on the Sunday-morning-bow-your-head-brewing experience. Until then, I'll just be making more room in my beer fridge. :mug::tank:

I'm making Room tonight in the beer fridge...might whip a small mead together...but other than that...I'm Going for the record of how many times I can tell everyone that I'm going to the GABF TOMORROW!!!

Unfortunately I am out of town for another two weeks dreaming about my IPA at home. But honestly, since it is still bottle conditioning, it may be better that I am not there to "test" its progress.

Emjoy! :mug:

I finished building my "Son of Fermentation Chiller" just in time for the coldest weather we've had in 6 months :D . Time to give it a test run.

Milling the grain for the 10der and Mild swap tonight, brewing tomorrow morning.

I'm going to brew an MO/Centennial SMaSH on Sunday, methinks.

I have to clean kegs to make room for 15 gallons of Haus Ale tonight. Tomorrow, I'm brewing 15 gallons of something. Prolly 15 gallons more of Haus Ale. :D

Gotta wait til Monday to brew. This is SWMBO's last weekend home before she deploys for 4 months. A few of us will be doing a group brew for Columbus Day. I think a couple stouts, a holiday red ale, and something weird (that's all he's saying about it). Should be a good time.

Back