It's......... beautiful!!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elkshadow

Reaction score
Just wanted to share a picture of my fermentation den. The buckets are only 3.5 gallons but I rarely have more than two batches going at once so it makes a nice picture.

From left to right we have an 8.7% Dubbel/Dark Strong, a 10% Dark Strong, a 7.6% Tripel and tomorrow the upside-down bucket holding the blowoff will be full of a 9% orange and coriander spiced Golden Strong. Far right is a 5 gallon batch of Apfelwein coming up on one month in a couple days.

Oh the joys of booze making.:drunk:

20150601_014653_tonemapped.jpg

It's a vision of beauty!

Do you call the 7.6% beer your session blonde?

LOL I'm all about the Belgians as you can tell. I was making some 10-12% rocket fuel for a while but I like to enjoy more than 1 or 2 at a time and I didn't like the one year wait so I dialed it back to 8 or 9 percent. Nice happy medium. Ready in ~3 months and 3 of them is perfect for an evening's drinking.

My girlfriend loves wine and drinks my beers when there's no wine around. She'll take a sip of a 9% Tripel and say, "where's the alcohol?" :rockin:

I've never had more than two on the go, you have me thinking .

But your blow off exit being above the brew is giving me the hmmmmms, can't it suck back ?

I've never had more than two on the go, you have me thinking .

But your blow off exit being above the brew is giving me the hmmmmms, can't it suck back ?

Yeah it can but I'm on it. It slowed down today and now it's like the other three.

Back