Italian Beer Festival

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goingmad

Reaction score
I had a great sunday today!

1) Visited the Italian (craft) Beer Festival in Milan
2) Had a beer with some friends in the afternoon watching my soccer team winning in tv
3) Had a nice dinner in a lovely place with local food and at least a dozen craft beers available, draft and bottled.

I'd like to share with you some images of the Festival. Btw, craft beer market share is still low in Italy, around 1.2%, since it's quite young compared to other countries.

IMG_1416.JPG

IMG_1420.JPG

my lunch
IMG_1424.JPG

IMG_1428.JPG

IMG_1442.JPG

IMG_1443.JPG

IMG_1444.JPG

IMG_1445.JPG

IMG_1451.JPG

IMG_1462.JPG

IMG_1467.JPG

IMG_1470.JPG

Questions? Feel free to ask! :mug:

cheers

gm

plan on going to italy next spring/ summer, how was the beer? and italy as a whole?

Beers quite good, I've tried 4-5 different ones. Weiss, stout and Ale

Good idea to come to visit Italy, do you already know the areas you're going to go?

would like to hit the northern area's,(Parma, lake como?), as that is where my grandparents were from then to see rome ect. hope to have enough time for germany and belgiem. I should be well drunk by then haha. would love to try all the saison's there is to offer.

Ok, so you're going on the Lake of Como side to personally meet mr. George Clooney? :D

Back