It wasn't me, honest!!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bernie Brewer

Grouchy Old Fart
Reaction score
clicky

Ex-butcher convicted of killing, dismembering boss

NEW YORK (AP) — A former butcher has been convicted of murdering and dismembering his boss, then bagging the body parts and scattering them on street corners for collection.

A jury in state Supreme Court in the Bronx on Wednesday found Victor Gonzalez guilty of second-degree murder in the death of Wilfredo Pinto in 2006.

The men worked together as roofers at two different companies, and Pinto had served as foreman on one job. Gonzalez had worked as a butcher in Puerto Rico before moving to New York.

Prosecutors say the men were arguing when Gonzalez bludgeoned Pinto to death with a hammer.

The 46-year-old Gonzalez claimed self-defense, saying Pinto had bullied and mistreated him. His defense attorneys vowed to appeal.

Gonzalez faces up to life in prison.

I didn't do it!!!! Yes I worked as a meatcutter, but not in Puerto Rico! Yes I now work in construction, but as an electrican, not a roofer! I'm innocent, I tell ya!!!! Let me outta here!!!!:drunk:

It could have been me. I was druck. I don't remenber any details, but I woke up covered in blood. I simply assumed it was from the dead hooker next to me.

LGI, that hooker's been dead so long the blood's coagulated. Maybe you did a ritual sacrifice?

Back