It sucks being at work today!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hercules Rockefeller

Reaction score
man, it sucks being at work today. I just set up my first keg last night. I tried a bit before heading to work and it's nicely carbonated and chilled. That and Broncos trainingc camp opens in just a few hours. If it wouldn't waste all of the overtime I worked earlier in the week, i'd be at training camp right now, and then spend the rest of the day in my garage with my beer!

Aside from the team being the "broncos" I'd say thats a great idea.......GO PATRIOTS!!!!!:mug:

HAHA didn't mean to rain on your parade, sort of;)

I go on leave (vacation) for two weeks starting today. I am so happy to be getting a break from work.

Hang in there, you'll be drinking beer tonight and this weekend, right?

I go on leave (vacation) for two weeks starting today. I am so happy to be getting a break from work.

Hang in there, you'll be drinking beer tonight and this weekend, right?

yes, definitely having some beers this weekend. The bit I sampled today was all cloudy and yeasty, so I figure it needs more time to settle and then it should be pretty good.
I don't have any in the fermenters right now due to other stuff going on, so i'm getting itchy to try out my new MLT. I think I might come down with some training camp-itis sometime next week. I can check out the morning practice and then brew in the afternoon...

This whole week has sucked. Half our team's at our disaster recovery site going through a mock disaster so we're not doing ANYTHING for fear of breaking something while so many people are gone. I've been reading a lot of forums, homebrewing and college football, and thinking about my next brew session.

I am having one of those days today too. I was supposed to go to a jobsite to pick up a plotter and then take it to another jobsite today. Jobsite days are always great because the jobsites close early (especially on Friday's) so I get to go home early and I was going to brew. However, the rain came and the jobsites got behind and now we have to put it off. So no getting off early for me. :(

Just over 3 more hours for me. Going to hit the YMCA after work then it's home to some dinner and homebrew. Going to brew on Sunday I think.

I finished early. I found & fixed a bug in our order entry page. Just two > missing in a generated page, but it was preventing people using IE7 & XP from ordering. I don't have the generator or the development environment, so debugging and fixing the the generator so it would build the page correctly was tricky. The guy who built the system couldn't fix it. So, I earned the rest of the day off.

Wish my back was up to going to the 21st Annual Oregon brewers fest, but not going to happen.

Back