it is nice to have friends...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHIOSTEVE

Reaction score
The neighbor just stopped in and I gave him a few beers. he went nuts over my CFA so I gave him a 6er of that and a mixed 6er of some other stuff. THEN he asked if I had been in his house since he built all the cabinets and armoires and mantle... I said ' YOU DO CABINETRY?" he said yep anything you want built just buy me the wood and I will make it.. SO someday I am gonna have him build a fermentation chamber that looks like furniture ( I CANNOT find the thread on the REALLY nice one someone built) . THEN another friend reminded me that one of our good buddies has a degree in electronics and can wire up and design ANYTHING electrical...so looks like I am gonna have a decent set up sometime in the future!!!

Jeez, this from the guy going on the wagon :p

Sounds awesome, be sure to post pics when you get around to this build.

Jeez, this from the guy going on the wagon :p

Sounds awesome, be sure to post pics when you get around to this build.

not on the wagon.. just on the go cart lol.. just have to refrain for a LITTLE while to get the diet tuned in then I can indulge a little.

My friends only offer to drink my beer. I have never had one volunteer to actually do anything besides offering to bring me one of my own beers while they get one themselves. Maybe I need to reevaluate a thing or two.

Well good luck on the diet, I could use one myself. Just need to get the will power tweaked up.

used to weigh 325 pounds.. got into dieting, weight lifting and judo and submission wrestling lost 97 pounds. At 40 I was offered an MMA match in a local show. I accepted the fight and 2 days later was doing dead lifts and the bar rolled forward and I tried to lift it anyway..CRACK. Back went and I haven't worth much ever since PLUS gained 98 pounds so I am a pound over where I started. The upside is I have a ton of diet and exercise knowledge this time around to make it work easier plus quite a bit of muscle somewhere under all of this lol...

I look at this as a time to get some equipment built ( ferm chamber) and do a couple of BIG beers that need aging.

Back