• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

iSpindels - UK, but international shipping

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gingerneil

Reaction score
Hi all,
I recently built myself a couple of these from parts, but as things are far cheaper from china if you bulk-buy, I now have some to sell.
I am in the UK - but postage doesn't look too bad to the US or elsewhere.
Selling for 60USD for tracked postage, or 110USD for TWO through paypal. Add $5 to cover protection fees if you buy as a 'product/service' rather than 'friends/family' on paypal.
Selling fully built, with a genuine samsung battery. Let me know if you are interested....
Here's my UK ebay link with all the details and to save repeating here. iSpindel Digital WiFi Tilt Hydrometer / Temp Sensor - BUILT & INCLUDING BATTERY | eBay - but message if you are interested as I think that will only allow UK members to buy.
(message to admin - hope this is ok. I'm just a hobby brewer and a bit of a tech geek so I've enjoyed playing with these. I'm only asking enough to cover parts and some time building/testing).

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back