• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ISO: Someone in Italy FT: Local Breweriana or ???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruger988

Reaction score
Looking for a member that lives in Italy (closer to Rome the better) or perhaps a member getting ready to go over on vacation. I was stationed in Germany for a few years and traveled to a lot of breweries, got a shirt from a tiny brewery in Rome and its always been my favorite beer shirt since. Well, I've kinda worn it out and I'd like another one (or two) I know shipping is no fun, so hopefully someone with an APO address will see this!! if anyone can help me out I'd make it worth your while!

I have family in Rome. What's the brewery called and what kind of shirt do you want. I will get a hold of them and ask them if they can help

I have family in Rome. What's the brewery called and what kind of shirt do you want. I will get a hold of them and ask them if they can help

That would be awesome!! The brewery is Revelation Cat. I'm just looking for their plain black shirt with their logo on the front and "Brasserie 420" on the back... in Medium. You'd be my hero!

Edit:if that shirt isn't still around... I mainly just want a shirt with their logo, i think it's the coolest in the beer world (despite my hatred for cats, haha.) Thanks again.

If you can wait till November my mom will be going there she can pick you up a couple shirts that way shipping won't be crazy.

Back