Massachusetts ISO: punches to borrow kettle holes in Franklin County/western worcester countt

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeffLacoy

Reaction score
Need to punch some holes for a herms coil, weldless thermowells and heating elements.

Anyone in the area with the appropriate sized punches for these I could borrow for a fee? Not dropping $100+ on some tools I'll only use once. Bueller?

I think I need 13/16 for my weldless fittings, and 1.25" for the heating elements. Sent you a message babski.

I guess the harbor freight ones are conduit punches, the labeled sizes don't actually correlate to the exact size of the hole they make, just which size conduit they work for.

I think I need 13/16 for my weldless fittings, and 1.25" for the heating elements. Sent you a message babski.

I guess the harbor freight ones are conduit punches, the labeled sizes don't actually correlate to the exact size of the hole they make, just which size conduit they work for.

Correct. The 1-3/4" worked perfectly for the 1.5" TC bulkhead.

If you have a HF near by, go buy the set and set it out on paper. If it doesn't work, just return it. They take everything back.

Back