ISO: Pliny, Surly, Heady Topper

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnnyboy1012

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Looking to trade for Pliny, Surly, Heady Topper, or similar beers I cannot get on the east coast. I have a Pliny clone in the fermenter and want to brew a Surly Smoke next. I have also brewed Furious and Bender so I would like to try those beers too.

I am on the east coast and can get a bunch of Dogfish beers.
I have from on hand DFH: 2011 120 Minute, 90, Life and Limb, 2009 Immort Ale, Positive Contact, 2010 Burton Baton IIPA, 2010 Olde School, 2010 Squall IIPA (which they don't make anymore), 2010 Sha Tea, 2009 World Wide Stout (18%), and a few bottles of 2010 Bitches Brew.

Other beers I have: Goose Island Bourbon County Stout, Weyerbacher Tiny (Belgian style Imperial Stout), 2012 Boulder Beer Company Killer Penguin Barley Wine, Epic Barley Wine (Release #2), 2012 Stone Old Guardian Barley Wine, Stone Vertical Epic 12.12.12.

Let me know if there are other east coast beers you may be interested in and I will search them out for you.

Can you get any fresh DFH 120? I can get Furious and Bender(both Coffee and regular Bender) along with other Surly beers(Hell, Cynic, Overrated and Bitter are all available right now). Smoke is not in season right now though so I can't get that.

I have an 2008 Forte that I wanted to enjoy on a special occasion unless someone blew my socks off with a trade. I also have a 2006 120 minute that I'm saving for the same reason. What do you have?

Johnnyboy1012 said:
I have an 2008 Forte that I wanted to enjoy on a special occasion unless someone blew my socks off with a trade. I also have a 2006 120 minute that I'm saving for the same reason. What do you have?

I have access to fresh heady, Lawson's etc

Smoke, Abrasive, Furious, Bender (regular and coffee), Overrated, and/or Hell. Darkness would be amazing but I know that is a long shot. What about you? What would you be looking for?

Back