ISO: FFF year rounds FT: Heady Topper

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnnyhitch1

Reaction score
Just got a a sweet new FFF teku from jaIsPoAn and need to break it in proper!

FT: Heady Multiples

ISO: (Freshies Please!)
YumYum(top want)
Gumballhead
Zombie Dust
Permanent Funeral

PM to work something out
Will expand/fill box with NE goodies also.
Have glassware also if that's your thing.

Hi there, saw you ISO thread. I live not far from FFF and can get gumball and yumyum at ay point in time(even going there Zombiedust can be a miss, but more often than not they have it) and would be interested in figuring a trade for Heady. Let me know what you would be interested in!

I can get YumYum, gumballhead, ZD. Permanent funeral hasnt been around for a while. May be out again soon. Lot of others available as well. Space stattion middle finger is one of my fav along with cimerian sabertooth berzerker. Happy to trade for some Heady Topper.

I can get YumYum, gumballhead, ZD. Permanent funeral hasnt been around for a while. May be out again soon. Lot of others available as well. Space stattion middle finger is one of my fav along with cimerian sabertooth berzerker. Happy to trade for some Heady Topper.

I went to Nicks liquor a few weeks ago n Hammond when I went to 3 Floyds and found the last 2 bottles :) Few weeks old when I bought it but it's my favorite. We currently have it on tap at a few places in ohio.

I get lucky occasionally with FFF and it's always really fresh. Is this a standing offer?

I'm going to NHC in a couple days and plan on bringing a suitcase load of SD beer home. Happy to sweeten the deal with some of that if you can chuck in some Hill Farmstead

I have two Yum Yums left from my last pick up along with a few bombers of War Mullet (my favorite from FFF). Any interest?

I can also get Baskmasking, Middle Finger, Sabertooth...ZD, GBH, YY mostly get delivered by case and go very quickly on Fridays (I work Fri) so Im limited unless big shipments come in.

Back