ISO: FFF year rounds FT: Heady Topper

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Johnnyhitch1

Reaction score
Just got a a sweet new FFF teku from jaIsPoAn and need to break it in proper!

FT: Heady Multiples

ISO: (Freshies Please!)
YumYum(top want)
Gumballhead
Zombie Dust
Permanent Funeral

PM to work something out
Will expand/fill box with NE goodies also.
Have glassware also if that's your thing.

bwidner

Reaction score
Hi there, saw you ISO thread. I live not far from FFF and can get gumball and yumyum at ay point in time(even going there Zombiedust can be a miss, but more often than not they have it) and would be interested in figuring a trade for Heady. Let me know what you would be interested in!

Shawn0522

Reaction score
I can get YumYum, gumballhead, ZD. Permanent funeral hasnt been around for a while. May be out again soon. Lot of others available as well. Space stattion middle finger is one of my fav along with cimerian sabertooth berzerker. Happy to trade for some Heady Topper.

treacheroustexan

Reaction score
I can get YumYum, gumballhead, ZD. Permanent funeral hasnt been around for a while. May be out again soon. Lot of others available as well. Space stattion middle finger is one of my fav along with cimerian sabertooth berzerker. Happy to trade for some Heady Topper.
I went to Nicks liquor a few weeks ago n Hammond when I went to 3 Floyds and found the last 2 bottles :) Few weeks old when I bought it but it's my favorite. We currently have it on tap at a few places in ohio.

sudbuddy

Hang on, I had something for this
Reaction score
I get lucky occasionally with FFF and it's always really fresh. Is this a standing offer?

sudbuddy

Hang on, I had something for this
Reaction score
I'm going to NHC in a couple days and plan on bringing a suitcase load of SD beer home. Happy to sweeten the deal with some of that if you can chuck in some Hill Farmstead

Natdavis777

Reaction score
I have two Yum Yums left from my last pick up along with a few bombers of War Mullet (my favorite from FFF). Any interest?

I can also get Baskmasking, Middle Finger, Sabertooth...ZD, GBH, YY mostly get delivered by case and go very quickly on Fridays (I work Fri) so Im limited unless big shipments come in.