Iso - ecy08

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheWortLord

Reaction score
Hey All,

I'm trying to get my hands on some East Coast Yeast - Saison Brasserie Blend (ECY08) in order to brew a saison for my buddy's wedding.

Anyone have some that would be willing to trade? We live on the east coast and would be happy to arrange a beer trade or even a simple cash exchange.

Hey All,

I'm trying to get my hands on some East Coast Yeast - Saison Brasserie Blend (ECY08) in order to brew a saison for my buddy's wedding.

Anyone have some that would be willing to trade? We live on the east coast and would be happy to arrange a beer trade or even a simple cash exchange.

ECY can be hard to get at times, for sure. If you want to try something new though, you can also look at The Yeast Bay Saison Blend or Wallonian Farmhouse. They have both gotten pretty good reviews for use in saison-style beers.

Use the Wallonian, love that strain, I've used ECY08 and like the Wallonian a lot more.

Back