ISO: BCBS Variants FT: BT, CR, KBS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wobrien

Reaction score
Looking for coffee, regal rye and maybe rare or prop. Have multiples of Black Tuesday, chocolate rain and KBS plus other cellar stuff and philly distro. Let me know what we can do.

So have the variants not been fully distributed yet? I'm surprised there zero interest in this...

I'd be interested in that Black Tuesday. I only have one bottle of coffee though. What exactly would you want for that. I also have the barelywine and the regular. Let me know if we can work something out. Also this would be my 1st trade so I'd be willing to ship 1st.

What people are asking for Regal and Prop this year is insane.

I figured as much. I'm mostly interested in the coffee version. That's been my favorite the last couple years.

Loved this years coffee also, it is trading fairly high this year as well. Not quite as bad as the other two tho.

Great trade with maplecity, thanks!

Still looking for more of all the variants of anyone is interested. Will probably hold off on shipping until after the holidays at this point though.

Latest posts

Back