Is this a Sanyo 4912?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jordo

Reaction score
Hey everyone! First time posting to the forums and new homebrewer!

I came across this Sanyo fridge for sale on CraigsList. I am still waiting to hear back from the seller on what model it is. In the meantime, I was wondering if any of you know if it is a Sanyo 4912? This one has a white interior and I think most of the photos I have seen of the 4912 have a black interior.

LINK REMOVED / SOLD (to ME!) :)

Anybody know which model it is?

Thanks!

My 4912 is black so I'm going to say no. However it looks big enough to work, the width measurement looks tight though.

You might want to take down the link though so no one tries any funny business :cross:

Thanks!

Yeah, I found out it is a Sanyo 4910M. From doing some quick research it sounds like these work just as well as the 4912s for 2 cornies and a CO2 tank.

Anybody have any insight on that?

Looks to me like it will work just fine from anything I have found so far on the forums. Here is a video of a setup as well:

I'm going for it! :)

These are my first few posts but I have been reading these forums a lot and gaining tons of valuable info. Thanks so much!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back