Is there anything better than free stuff?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OmegaFunk

Reaction score
Restaurant owning friend of mine wanted to clear out an old beer fridge that he hadn't really used since he bought the place. Let me keep what I wanted in exchange for clearing it out.

Hoping you guys can help me sort out what exactly I have :)

Sanke Couplers (not sure what the difference is between them):

IMG_0153_zps5acc64e0.jpg

CO2 Manifold (this I think is straight forward):

IMG_0154_zpsb2710030.jpg

Giant Tank for Beer Gas (Not entirely sure what I'm going to do with this, would be cool if I could use it):

IMG_0156_zps4bee21ed.jpg

No Idea What These Are:

IMG_0155_zps6f1183e2.jpg

He Also Threw in This:

IMG_0157_zps226573f9.jpg

(At the time it was spray painted black)

IMG_0158_zps79b3b953.jpg

And I picked this up on the cheap at a local surplus store when I was looking for kegs (They'd just sent a bunch to the scrap yard :mad:):

IMG_0159_zps402cb4ac.jpg

As is usually the case with free stuff this is all in dire need of a thorough cleaning. Any recommendations for the best way to do this?

nice score. you should be able to unload some of that on here I am sure. The tank I would take and exchange for a couple smaller co2 and beer gas tanks possibly.

if you want to get rid of the regulator on that beer gas tank I am in the market for one.

I was toying with the idea of putting the big tank in my basement and running a gas line up to my kegerator and hoping I never have to get it filled again :p But trying to trade it in for smaller tanks may be the more practical way to go.

Not sure exactly what I'm keeping at this point, but if I decide to sell the regulator I'll let you know.

Latest posts

Back