Is it possible?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VermVerm

Reaction score
Is it just me or is it impossible to read and participate on this site without a beer in hand? I have found that I have a repeated urge to get a beer while typing. I have also found that while breathing I get a repeated urge to have a beer...am I addicted to breathing and typing too? OHHH the HORROR!!
Is it just me?:eek:
Verm

I wouldn't know, i tend to have a beer in my hand regardless of whether I'm on the forum or not. In all fairness.... I'm pretty much always on the forum.

I have trouble being in the chat without a beer, but I'm on the forums way too often to have a drink all the time. And I'm a freakin' lush!

since I mostly browse the forum at work.. the urge is easy to disobey... oh its still there.. just that there is nothing I can do.. well nothing that won't make me unemployed and therefor unable to afford beer.

SpamDog

SpamDog said:
since I mostly browse the forum at work.. the urge is easy to disobey... oh its still there.. just that there is nothing I can do.. well nothing that won't make me unemployed and therefor unable to afford beer.

SpamDog

Vodka sucks for taste but they say you can't smell it on your breathe...The way some my employees act I think those "water" bottles might be vodka...

Or you can just keep your job and drink at home.

Verm

Back