Is it me or......

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutine Bullfrog

Bullfrog Brewers
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
...are the recent thread been a little uninteresting. I've got to say I can't think of a good thread to run myself. Or maybe it football withdrawal and baseball anxiety, and the kids and wife, maybe it the cold weather or gas prices, or IT'S BEEN TO COLD TO BREW. HELP!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Nothing more exciting than a good fight.

You gonna take that from them, bullfrog? C'mon, go all tadpole on their sorry asses! Flipper slap them up side the head!

ya its ****ty as hell here also
nothing better than when the temps hover right around 32 and there is nothing but slushy ****

BuffaloSabresBrewer said:
ya its ****ty as hell here also
nothing better than when the temps hover right around 32 and there is nothing but slushy ****

I tend to use -9º F as my bottom limit for brewing, but on Sunday it got all the way up to almost 32º F! That was bliss! I can't wait for spring.

It's snowing like crazy right now, but it was gorgeous (relatively speaking) on Sunday, so I was able to brew. It's amazing how much happier I am post-brewing... and only two and a half weeks until Marzenbrau!

Fingers said:
I tend to use -9º F as my bottom limit for brewing, but on Sunday it got all the way up to almost 32º F! That was bliss! I can't wait for spring.
Yep, it's all relative. We were expecting a starting temp of 23F on our last brew day with a high of 33F and it started at 28F, getting up to low 40s by the end so I was pleased.

Fingers said:
Nothing more exciting than a good fight.

You gonna take that from them, bullfrog? C'mon, go all tadpole on their sorry asses! Flipper slap them up side the head!

Flipper slap?

I must be missing something.. I didn't think Bullfrogs have flippers:cross:

PeteOz77 said:
Flipper slap?

I must be missing something.. I didn't think Bullfrogs have flippers:cross:

Well, they have webbed feet and scuba divers put webbed things on their feet called flippers, so...

Or are you just trying to pick a fight, Mr. Duff man? Hmmmmm?...

Would you call this a flipper?

bull_foot.jpg

Ask Bobby_M. He puts flippers on.

Ha. I should have put this in the "Drunken Ramblings" section.

eck05.gif

P.S.

flip·per /ˈflɪpər/ – noun
1. A broad, flat limb, as of a seal or whale, especially adapted for swimming.

web foot – noun Furniture.
1. A pad foot having the appearance of toes joined by a web.

Back