Iron Man 2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheezydemon3

Reaction score
SUCKED.

The first one was AWESOME.

The second one was unwatchable despite a blindingly good cast.

Turned off halfway through.

I watched it through. Bad production quality with respect to CGI blending. Very artificial looking with many of the sets. The first was immersive, wonderously imaginative, and "believable".

IM2 was a means to an end.

My DVD kept freezing when there was a scene with Black Widow. Not exactly sure how that happened. ;)

Really? I never read the comics, so I don't know if the story is "accurate" or not. I'm not crazy about there being two iron-men. But that aside, I really liked the sequel because it really helps portray Tony Stark as a complete and total anti-hero. I like character flaws, they provide character!

I kind of liked the second one better too. They at least attempted to show the lack of depth of the Tony Stark character. Also it was cooler but cooler in a video game sense of cooler and not in a "great movie" kind of way.
I'd buy the blueray disk.

The main antagonist is this damaged good super genius russian bad guy, who has the intellect to reverse engineer the super califragelistic energy device, has the personal bad assedness and common sense intelligence to beat people senseless, and spot an opportunity when it is sorta put in fromt of him.

So, what kind of super weapon does he make? Some whips. In a 10-15 foot range, deadly, farther than that? USELESS.

Scarlet Johansen's notary/double agent character, hot as she is, was insulting to my intelligence. Are you kidding me. She keeps her notary cover by beating up Tony's bodygaurd in a non-threatening situation??REALLY??

The AIR FORCE brings in some disgraced weapons dealer to arm their newly captured iron man suit with 9 mm pistols?

Again, STFU.

and Tony disintegrating into a drunken rich boy superhero wasn't that fun to watch.

Even "Julius" from Pulp Fiction couldn't save this piece of crap.

Sorry!

Hated it.

I loved the first one - second was meh. One thing that bothered me was there seemed to be Audi logos everywhere. I cant remember if the action was too fast or if there were too many camera changes during the epic scenes - but I got a feeling like the cameras were changing before I knew what I just saw. Never experienced anything like that in the past.

Yeah, her motivation: "you are a mild mannered notary, get close to him, keep a low profile.......beat up his bodyguard......."

I know it's hollywood, and in the first movie, any 1 of his crashes and spills would have killed him if you want to get super factual, but the second lacked everything that made the first great.

I watched it through. Bad production quality with respect to CGI blending. Very artificial looking with many of the sets. The first was immersive, wonderously imaginative, and "believable".

IM2 was a means to an end.

I would think an end to means.

Marvel took a lot of control out of Favreau's hands and injected a lot of content that sets up the Avengers movies coming out in the next few years. This ended up making this movie lesser than it could have been.

Avengers huh?

Know what else SUCKED horribly?

THE FANTASTIC FOUR. God help them when the first movie sucks that bad.

Latest posts

Back